Studio K Covid Secure Information
How we have made Studio K Covid secure
- There are clearly marked sanitizer stations throughout both buildings, please use them on entry and exit.
- We have slightly reduced our class sizesto allow for everyone to have more space.
- Windows will be open for ventilation and fans have been placed in both studios to increase air flow (so bring extra layers to account for lower temperatures).
- We ask that where possible you bring your own yoga mat and equipment for class to limit shared mats and equipment
- We are now going paperless, so all forms and payments MUST be completed online before arrival at the studios.
Remember that if you feel ill or display any symptoms of Covid 19 you MUST NOT come to the studio. If you have been to the studio and then display symptoms YOU MUST alert us straight away. So that we can comply with ‘track and trace’ please make sure your contact details are up to date on your MindBody account and if your contact details change you must let us know straight away.
Other things you need to know
- Adult Members – Booking for all classes is essential. Please use the MindBody app to book online up to 7 days before each class. Please book for online classes as well using the MindBody app from 1st August
- Adult Members – We will be streaming most classes for the time being to allow more of you to enjoy our classes. The camera will be directed at the instructor but you may be seen on the stream due to the layout of the studios and the mirror. Only Studio K members will be able to join our virtual classes and a virtual ‘wait room’ will be in place for all Zoom streams for extra security.
- Adult Members – We will be implementing strict ‘No Show’ and ‘Late Cancellation’ policies for all of our ‘in person’ classes to make sure the maximum number of you are able to come along to class. The late cancellation window is now 8 hours. If you can’t make a class, please either cancel on the app or on the website. You will receive a confirmation email/text, you can always view your classes booked on the app under “Schedule”. If you can’t make a class and you either cancel with less than 8 hours notice or book and don’t show up you will be charged £5.
- Adult Members – Waitlists – for the busy classes it is common they have waitlists, however, don’t be afraid of joining a waitlist as bookings often change nearer the time. If you are on a waitlist for a class, assume you will get in. If you decide you don’t want to attend the class or it gets to a point you will no longer be able to make the class, please cancel yourself off the waitlist as soon as possible. If you are booked onto the class including being added on from the waitlist, then don’t show up, you will still be charged £5.
- For safety reasons please arrive on time for all classes. We are now unable to allow you to join in any class if you arrive late.
- Toilets and changing rooms will be available
- All adult members – Mask wearing is now optional to enter the building and in corridor and toilet areas. Masks can be removed once in your marked box in the studio and they do not need to be worn to take class, but if you want to that is your choice. While we no longer have to comply with strict social distancing rules we ask that all members and staff respect each others personal space as much as possible. We will be sticking to reduced class numbers to make sure everyone feels as safe as possible